LOOK FOR SOME EXCITING DEADWORLD NEWS SOON!
round minus
round plus

Deadworld: Restoration

The latest  Deadworld mini-series, Restoration,was released from IDW in 2014 and IDW will also released variant covers for it.

The art is from Sami Makkonen who did the last series, War of the Dead, and Slaughterhouse prior to that.

This story picks up from War of the Dead but I did try again to make it reader friendly.  Like War of the Dead, I don't know how well I succeeded.  Obviously, you want new people to be able to step into the storyline but when you have a history of some 100 issues, it's not easy to bring everyone up to speed without sacrificing a lot of the current storyline.  And with Deadworld, there has been some dramatic changes...but while I'll agree a newbie might have some questions, I think they can step right in and enjoy the story.



But here's some preview pages of the series which is also available now in trade paperback.